Right on Cue Dog Training is moving! Visit our Training Services page for more information.
Why do you use positive reinforcement based training?
For all kinds of reasons! Because it is...
- Effective and based on a scientific understanding of behavior
- Family friendly (we love for your kids to help you train!)
- Easy to learn and feasible for nearly everybody regardless of age or physical capabilities
- Safe for your dog. Our force free methods inherently carry less risk of injury to your dog than methods with physical punishment (please note: the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior has analyzed these risks and found them to be common and significant enough to strongly recommend that owners do not use punishment during training).
- Facilitates quick and strong bonding between owner and animal
- Enjoyable for everyone involved!
- It greatly improves an animal's confidence which reduces the liklihood of stress/fear related behaviors. - The animals love it and are eager to work with you and train