Meet the Trainer
Grove City College. Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Studied Spanish, Biology, and Psychology.
Karen Pryor Academy (KPA)
- She completed the dog trainer professional program and graduated with distinction as a Certified Training Partner.
Animal Building Blocks Academy (ABBA)
- Currently studying Behavioral Adjustment Training for further work with dogs who deal with aggresion, fear, and frustration.
Kelsey Parsons is a Karen Pryor Academy (KPA) Certified Training Partner (CTP) and is the owner and primary trainer for Right on Cue Dog Training. She has always been passionate about helping people and animal behavior. She is honored to have had a variety of personal and professional opportunities to combine those passions in the field of animal training.
- Kennel attendant in a veterinary hospital
- Work in the education department of a humane society
- Animal handler, trainer, and educational presenter at a zoo.
- Dog trainer at an internationally accreditted service dog organization (Susquehanna Service Dogs)
- Owner and trainer of Right on Cue Dog Training!
- Premium member of KPA Graduate Program
- Professional member of Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- Student member of Animal Building Blocks Academy
Her Life at Home:
After getting married in 2013, Kelsey and her husband relocated to Southern Maryland and shortly thereafter began Right on Cue Dog Training. They currently share their home with a spotted hound dog (named Sherlock the Hound), a cat, a large fish tank and the occasional service dog. In their spare time they enjoy travelling, board games, and outdoor activities.
Kelsey has seen the enormous impact of positive reinforcement in many areas of life and is passionate about using it to change lives. When she isn't dog training she also enjoys a part-time job working with children with autism and continues to volunteer with Susquehanna Service Dogs.